Things To Do To Get All or Part of Your Money Back From John Balent.

If you believe you have been misled, financially wronged or have issues with the quality of John Balent's services we recommend the following procedures to assist you in getting all or part of your money back.

1. Dispute your Credit Card charges to John Balent You can dispute your credit card charges for up to a full year from the date of the original charge(s).

2. Demand a refund of the remaining balance of your retainer. You are entitled to receive a refund on any unused portion of your retainer.

3. File for Mandatory Fee Arbitration with John Balent. It is mandatory for attorneys to participate in Fee Arbitration.

4. File a Civil Action against John Balent in Court. Use Small Claims Court or other Civil actions against John Balent.