Sue John Balent in Civil Court

We only recommend this as a last option as John Balent is probably more familiar with the courts than you are. However, Small claims court can be used on disputes up to $10,000 and your dispute may fall into that arena. Small Claims Court can be cheaper than Arbitration and a lot faster and it's very informal. We recommend that if do use Small Claims court that you bring up John Balent's False Advertising and Lump Billing Practices as a basis for your claim.

You may also consider suing John Balent for Malpractice if he made serious errors on your case. However, there are time limitations to file, usually one year with some exceptions. However, it appears that John Balent no longer carries errors & omissions insurance (Legal Malpractice Insurance).